Mediglia Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
Mediglia restricted area (ZTL Mediglia) concerns the following streets of the historic center:
- Via Martiri della Libertà
- Piazza Giovanni XXIII
- Via Di Vittorio
- Via Miglioli
- Via Lizzadri
- Via Europa
- Strada Comunale Triginto/Bustighera
- Strada Comunale Triginto/Bustighera - via Di Vittorio
- via Martiri della Libertà
Mediglia ZTL works every day from 07.00 to 09.30 and from 17.00 to 20.00.
In Mediglia Restricted Area (Mediglia ZTL ), only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore motorcycles and scooters can enter without any problem.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Mediglia ZTL:
- Car used by residents
- Disabled people
- Public transport
- Taxi and NCC
- First aid
- Local Administrations, Public utilities, Italian mail, Armoured
- Visiting Doctors
- Shops and Artisans
- Heater services
- Local authority or employed in local Administration.
- People working con company located in i Bustighera, Triginto e Mediglia
- Bucicles, motorcycles and scooters
- Teachers working in Bustighera schools
- Bringing students in Bustighera schools.
If they need to enter we advice to contact Local Police.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Mediglia Restricted Area after production of motion.
Local Police MedigliaVia Martiri della Libertà 32